Saturday 23 January 2016

Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa Dundee

This is the second time that I've stayed at the Apex in Dundee.

It is a very modern Hotel set just outside the city centre. The car park is large and more importantly free. Check in was faultless, although I had requested an upgrade which wasn't forthcoming, however I was charged and the room I was given was excellent.


 


 

 
 
The room had an excellent working area, although there were no power points near the bed which is a real bug bear of mine at the moment.
 
The view from the room was very good, looking over the old Dundee Quay itself.
 
 
 
A nice little touch is that the hotel puts a small rubber duck in the room and wants you to take it away and the best picture of it in a location will win you a prize.
 
 
 
The room enjoyed full coffee and tea making facilities, good quantities and very nice biscuits.
 
 
 
Breakfast was a buffet affair, continental breakfast for those looking for something healthy for the start of the day or if you're like me and want a full breakfast then there is ample choice from the hot buffet.
 
When I'm in the area again, I'll definitely stay here again
 
Overall              8/10
 
Check In           7/10
 
Bar                    8/10
 
Breakfast          8/10
 
Room No.         111 




No comments:

Post a Comment