Sunday 31 January 2016

Rancho Pancho Dundee

Dundee is a very under rated City, the choice and number of Restaurants never fails to amaze me on my numerous visits.

Tonight, after a good walk around the city, myself and a colleague settled on a Mexican restaurant called Rancho Pancho.

http://www.rancho-pancho.com/

The insides are very tasteful and not trying to hard to be a Mexican canteena like many Mexican restaurants try to be. The bar is well stocked and there is an excellent choice of cocktails.

The menu is quite extensive, with plenty of choice within each style of food. Sadly, I'm so predictable when it comes to ordering Mexican. Starter comprised of Nacho's with Chilli on the top, it was superb. Obviously homemade nacho's and the chilli was just the right amount of spicy, As is sometimes the problem with starters, it was probably a little on the large side, I didn't finish it all.


 

For my main course I had the usual, a chicken Fajita. What was bought to my table was very sizzling and a good portion of Guacamole, Sour cream and cheese. I was disappointed that there were only three flour breads. In all fairness, three was about all I managed to eat and just as I was finishing my third one, the waitress asked if I wanted more so there wasn't an issue.



I didn't have room for a dessert, however on the next table they were tucking in to churrios, they looked superb.

Yes I would visit again, the cost was just over £50 for the two us.

Restaurant 7/10

Food 7/10

Service 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment